Thursday, 10 January 2008

Crocheting fun potholders

While surfing a bit a crashed onto a blog that has a crazy cloth pattern(which I'm very thankful for). I thought I'd try it and after almost giving it up (it loos so simple but missed one of my brain cells in the process) I got the hang of it and couldn't stop. I was very very grateful for the accompanied photo's! (Thank you dear lady)I've tried them in different colours and embellished them with cute buttons. Great gifts. Great to crochet. I

This one was crocheted with red and a red and orange mixed thread but it is not that visible on the photo. It went to a friend as a verrrry late b-day gift.


This one I gave to my husband's grandmother for her birthday with an invitation for dinner.

I will definitely use this pattern in future!
I've bought the cute buttons here

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I just love your Crazy Cloths! They all looks so wonderful! I am so glad that you are enjoying the pattern and being so creative with it! All the best!!

Kimberly