I've bought myself a very nice dress in the sale at Didi's. Just my style but it needed a little bit more color so I made a broche the evening before we went to visit family (and me of course in my new dress)
- I've crocheted a double flower from a Dutch Crochet book: Marie Claire idees 250 Haakwerksteken. The yarn was an Alpaca mix
- Gathered a brown piece of lace I've had in my stash
- Cut circle with pinking sheers from fabric I'm making a skirt from. A light weight corduroy in purple with hints of Cherise and white (photo's as soon as it is finished)
- used a brown wooden button
- used a piece of a creme wool mix. I've used it to knit the top part for a cushion in my sitting room (photo as soon as it is finished)
- used a piece of Cherise zpagetti I've used in the zpagetti pouffe and handbag I've crocheted.
- a brooch pin I got from a broken brooch
And ta-da a very nice arty broche to go with my dress!