I've bought transfer paper end of last year and it was really time to try it out. This past friday I stumbled on this key chain tutorial on Vlijtig blog and it was just the kick in the behind that I
I sat down to draw two cliparts as I wanted to give two little girls (sisters)
each a different key chain.
I have drawn a sweet snail and a curious tortoise,
scanned it and then printed it on the transfer paper
Next came the ironing which was a bit trying because I have a steam iron and an iron with a flat surface would've been much better. My iron has got only 2cm at the back with no steam holes in it..
a bit over exposed but when I pulled away the transfer paper a snail smiled very cutely at me:
I've made keychains for 2 little girls. Again sadly enough the photo is over exposed because it was such dark weather the camera called in the help of the flash:
Key chain caught on the job:
Now for the giveaway:
I have a snail iron on transfer up for grabs
example first top photo
If you're interested and
you'll promise to post a photo of how you've used it
you may try your luck in a draw
- please leave a comment on how you would use it
- and a way for me to contact you (no addresses please.Preferably your blog link)
I'll draw a name on Friday the 28th of January at 20:00 (GMT+1)
- If I draw your name I'll make it know here on the blog and contact you
- I'll post anywhere in the world
- Remember to e-mail me a photo showing how you've used it
- NOTE:You don't have to use it the way you thought you would. Just use it!