Wednesday, 26 January 2011

Hello, my name is Monique and I'm addicted to Zpagetti

Yes, after 2 years I just couldn't resist the temptation anymore and when I saw there was a discount offered all resistance just crumbled.
I'm just so weak when it comes to colorful fibers...

Zpagetti



I've ordered the goodies on Friday night at a Ladies'night discount at marutska.nl
and it arrived Tuesday evening at 15 pas 6 when I gave up all hope of it arriving yesterday (they don't deliver on Monday). Great service as always by marutska.nl
As you can see I've bought the 12mm crochet hook and this morning watching Teletubbies and started crocheting a poef (pouffe in French and in English it would be a ottoman without the legs/frame I guess).
From the chocolate brown Zpagetti I already used one and a half as seen in the pic. I've bought four in total. It would be nice for the kids to sit on but I guess the little maltese will be the underdog that will surely in this case claim her right to the pouffe as well!

I'm also making progress with the wool/angora mix I'm knitting for a pillow cover for the sitting room.

No comments: