Monday, 09 July 2007

I've tried this weekend some new liners I've bought with a friend. I'm quite use to the ones I bring from South Africa so It was a bit getting use to these. They're from "Tulip". I've tried them out on a used pair of jeans belonging to my youngest. She'll be delighted when she sees it I think because it is a favourite and showed wear and tear

I've tried them out on a used pair of jeans belonging to my youngest. She'll be delighted when she sees it I think because it is a favourite and showed wear and tear

Because we DID have sun on Sunday, we sat outside.
The only hobby I know that I can easily take outside it crocheting! That is if I don't do crossword puzzles.
So I crocheted this bird (finished it today). It is a crazy crow pattern and you can see why it is called that way. It was quite fun to make. Its paws make me thing of a slaughtered chickens' lol.

No comments: