Monday, 05 March 2007

As if in a dungeon

I wanted to paint some children's paintings but that plan was thwarted:

I've had a weekend full of being sick. I'm sick of being sick hahah will that cancel each other out?
I'm not half dead on the couch but zombi-ing through the house coughing and aching.

When my husband had a bad period before he had his tonsils removed, he said he probably would've died if he'd lived in WWII...
I think I wouldn't even have made it to WWII. It seems my body thinks it is sentenced in a cold wet dungeon with a chilly wind instead of a nice warm house with enough food and laughter here in Western Europe.
The only thing that I've made was my bed ;-)

PS. Oh man...I just read the quote of the day:
"The man who throws a bomb is an artist, because he prefers a great moment to everything. G.k. Chesterton"
I think it looks a wee bit like pro extremist to me in the light of the current political arena ;-)


No comments: