Friday, 09 November 2007

These are a few of my favourite things

I bought myself at DeStoffenkraam some fabric. The top two are stenzo 2007/2008 rib cord prints as they had 50% discount. The ribon is from farbenmix: orange with pink dots and green with strawberries. Aren't they' cute? You probably can't see if they're cute because of the photo ;-)
Then they have a supprise parcel which you pay 10 Euro for and you get 4x 1m fabric from BIzzKids/Stenzo/Polytex. They choose which fabrics. This is the 2nd time I've done this and I'll to it again.

I've also ordered some buttons from Grootmoedersknopendoos (translated:grandmothersbuttonbox) as I use them on all sorts of projects. Oh they were terribly adorable and really difficult to choose which ones I'll take. What a joy to receive these two packages in the post the next day after ordering! Great service.

No comments: