Thursday, 24 May 2007

South Africa


Yes, it has been a while since my last post...
but I have a good reason: we've been to South Africa to visit my parents, family and friends and you know before visits there is the presents to be bought, clothes to buy/get in order, the house, the dog, etc.
Oh and I've finished the Waterbuck for my mother.
Waterbuck:Oil painted
50x40x1.5cm


I've finished that eye of his (females don't have horns)


I've painted the Sable antelope for my father for his 65th birthday.

(I actually added the finishing touches at my parents' home!)
Oil painted
50x40x1.5cm


And here is his eye (only the males turn black)


Ok, I'll share some photo's I've taken in South Africa the coming days.

PS. We actually saw a couple of Waterbuck while on holiday safari.

No comments: