Friday, 25 March 2011

crocheted coin purse

Yes, I'm updating my blog all at once, showing what I've been up to the past month. For the coin purse group at swap-bot I've crocheted a coin purse and added a lining and zipper. Quite a first for me but practise makes perfect. I realised I need a goal to try something otherwise it is such an effort to try something. With the swaps I have a swap partner I'm making something and it has a deadline! And in the meantime I'm using up stash!!

I've found this neat tutorial to add a liner and zipper, from sparklepetal, whom used the
-awesome- circle tutorial from Attic24 .


Mine came out a bit looking like a harvest moon but I'm very chuffed with the colour and the liner I've used. The crocheted flower I've added is one I dug up from my past. I have no idea which pattern I've used at that time.

No comments: