Tuesday, 07 December 2010

Baby Jesus

I was asked by the decorating mothers of school to please paint an A3 poster for the background of the one display table around the December theme . Everything is decorated with snow, bells, and anything wintery or Christmas like and the school is actually a Christian school. I missed something why we celebrate Christmas and I think we can all do with some warm love in the cold dark days of Christmas:

John 3:16. For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

I painted baby Jesus:


I painted the star with 3D gel which was fun:



I gave him a cute little face because God gave Him to us because He loved us so much. Jesus knew complete love!
John 1:14
The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

1 comment:

saffiertje said...

What a great testemony to this awesome painting! It's so true! We have an awesome Godmthat He gave His only Son tomset us free!