Wednesday, 04 June 2008

FunFillies on the market



her other side:




* This is a filly made from felt, buttons and thread
* She has two different sides so you have 2 for the price of one!
* You can use her on a door knob or hang her anywhere you'd like!
* In your own room, kid's room or give her away (if you can)
as a gift

* size (measured without hanging loop and tail:
15.5 x 14 cm (6"x5,5")

* I've designed and made her myself with my own fun style

* This FunFilly is also available in
delicious red/white
earth sand/white
sunny yellow/white
fresh green/white
for more photo's of the other ponies please see my Flickr or my Etsy

Price per filly:
Euro's: 11.50 (excl.shipping) through paypal/paying into my bank account
indication in AUSD:17,50 (excl.shipping)paypal
indication in USD:15.85(excl.shipping) paypal

Shipping indication for one filly: Euro 2.76
AUSD:4.50
USD: 3.80


* please mail me with questions or exact shipping prices when you'd like to buy more than one filly or combine it with another item in my shop

1 comment:

Claire said...

Oh WOW Mon, these are just gorgeous!! WELL DONE!!