Friday, 17 September 2010

Easy fit pants

I bought this pattern (Easy fit pants) from youcanmakethis.com early last year and started to make two pants for my two girls. Well it all got stuck with my overlocker and the new ruffler foot I just COULDN'T FIGURE OUT (and still not!). So I chucked all in a little dark corner in my hobby closet. This Summer I checked if it still fitted the girls. Well both only fitted one so I finished them. The ruffles were made by hand. Sorry for the blurry photo, the background is in focus though lol. The pants is made with a Summer corduroy fabric and the ruffles are cherise with white dots (as are the rosettes on the peasant top)The pants still needs to be ironed

These pants I just finished with a cute bias band, I don't have a close-up of it but it looks like lace.

1 comment:

Marietjie Uys said...

Pragtig! Mens kan die bias nogal uitmaak onder-aan die 3/4 broek.