Wednesday, 18 February 2009

Watch out: Gorgeous Model!


and....this is how she pays her boarding and lodging by showing my creations ;-)
I've crocheted a scarf using 2 types of pink and a raspberry crocheting yarn (cotton mix called Paris).
I've added the basic granny square and my favourite daisy squares at the end of the scarf.
I WANT ONE TOO!
I've also tried my hand at making a bib! My first using this tutorial, it is a bit too small (maybe I've printed it too small?) Well it is good for my confidence so I'll make more. I HAVE to make more as this girl eats carrots!


you can see the dutch print pillow I've made for my kitchen chair. I've promised you a photo and you'll have to do with this one ;-)

2 comments:

Michaela said...

haha wat geweldig!
ze is mooooi!

willow and moo said...

Yes, yes, definitely everything is gorgeous. When I look at your beautiful creations, it always brightens my day!!!