Wednesday, 08 October 2008

Poppies, daisies and corn flowers


A dear internet friend of mine, ordered a bag from me. It is the second time she gives me a theme to paint on a textile bag. The first one was in autumn and this one in The Summer. She said I could take my time and has a lot of patience because it did take some time to get it to her!
she asked me to paint poppies, daisies and corn flowers in a meadow. I wasn't sure if I was able to do that. You see the result and here is the other side:

I've painted it with textile paint (washable) and lined it with gold, black and white on a cotton bag.
It was a joy to paint because I love the flowers she picked, too ;-)

2 comments:

Creamon said...

Hallo Monique

Ik ben zo blij met mijn 2e tas van je. Mijn ouders zijn er ook weg van :-). Ik vind hem zelf ook zo super en net als de andere zal deze ook vaak gebruikt worden. En de andere word natuurlijk ook nog steeds gebruikt. Ik wil er ja ook nog eentje voor de winter :-). Zodra ik weer internet heb zal ik je mailen.
Wat leuk te lezen dat je het ook leuk vond om te maken.

Groetjes en veel liefs van Monique

Claire said...

Oh Mon this is just the most beautiful bag! i love it & I bet your friend is thrilled!!!