Wednesday, 20 February 2008

Percheron and polka dots

I've painted the partial face of a Percheron with oil on Canvas (80x30cm).
I've cropped the photo a bit.
This was my first try out of making myself a skirt. I've sewn it according to an Onion Pattern number 3021. It is ok. Don't want to talk about it. I wish my mom was near(she's 10 000km's away) to help me rather than me trying to discover the wheel all over again regarding sewing. The delightfull babyrib fabric was (I think) from Stenzo (or somekind of a known European brand)

2 comments:

Creamon said...

Schitterend Monique wat je hebt geferd. Echt super. Ja het is zeker jammer dat je mam zo ver weg woont. Maar ik vind de schort er erg mooi uit zien wat je hebt gemaakt
Bedankt nog voor je berichtje op mijn Blog.

Groetjes en veel liefs van Monique

Michaela said...

Monique, ik heb je widget idee gejat: geweldig!
Gaat het goed?
Liefs Michaela